Air Quality & Safety Management Experts
The dangers of working or living with exposure to hazardous substances such as Asbestos, Lead or Mold include life-threatening diseases and long-term illnesses such as allergies, asthma, cancer, among others. Preventing exposure to these substances requires expert testing and quality management. Whether you are a homeowner undertaking your own renovation and demolition activities, or a contractor, providing a safe environment is paramount.
High Precision Monitoring and Analysis is a group of experts experienced in testing in accordance with the WorkSafeBC guidelines and in compliance with Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA). Our certified professionals accurately identify locations of high exposure risk by collecting samples and laboratory testing. In addition, we perform post-abatement clearance inspections.
- Burnaby / Richmond / New Westminister
- Surrey / Delta / White Rock
- Coquitlam / Port Moody / Maple Ridge
Why Choose HP Analysis
- Qualified and licensed inspectors for collection of samples and testing.
- Comprehensive testing reports in compliance with WorkSafeBC regulations and OHSA standards.
- AHERA certified professionals.
- WorkSafeBC registered and experienced professionals.
- Recognised and accredited by Better Business Bureau.
- Competitive pricing.
- Testing appointments available on all days of the week.
- Test results issued typically within 24 hours to 48 hours of testing.
- Key priority for health and safety.
- Abatement contractors available under the same management.